After Mold Remediation
Recently, SERVPRO of Studio City/ Valley Village completely gutted this den of the mold that had taken over every square inch. Mold like this family had needed to be "demoed" out and removed from the home. The husband tried to clean and remove the mold himself but it came back fiercer and all at once, they had but no choice to call out the professionals of SERVPRO. By containing the mold area we were able to prevent other mold spores from travelling to other places in the home and contaminating there as well. Mold can also cause serious health issues, which is why containment is so important and necessary, all mold situations should be treated as an emergency. When demolition was completed SERVPRO completed a final wipe down of everything to prohibit the mold from growing back and allowed the family to open back up the space and continuing living their lives.